Dual Credit Dual Enrollment Banner1

Instructor/Faculty Information

Interested in Dual Credit?
Any high school teacher who wishes to become an Adjunct Instructor in the Dual Credit Program must meet Triton College's minimum faculty qualifications.

To obtain approval as a dual credit instructor, one must submit the following credentials to the Dual Credit office for review by the appropriate academic department and fill out the online application:
   • Letter of intent indicating the course(s) for which teaching approval is requested
   • Official transcript(s) from each school attended
   • Résumé

Please forward all required information to:
Triton College
Dual Credit Program
Attn: Tim Nystrom, Dual Credit Specialist
2000 North Fifth Avenue
River Grove, IL 60171

If you have further questions, please contact Tim Nystrom at 708-456-0300, Ext. 3382